We deliver all kinds of activated carbons which are suitable exactly for your needs. Activated carbons can be used for odor removal for example in waste water pumping stations and waste water treatment plants. In addition we deliver carbons to biogas plants and many other targets.
We have Activated carbon to:
– Drinking water purification
– Adsorption of solute organic matter
– Dechlorination, Deozonation
– Groundwater clean up
– Service water treatment
– Boiler feed water treatment
– Condensate and contact water treatment
– Swimming pool water treatment
– Aquarium water treatment
– Waste water and sewage treatment
– Landfill seepage treatment
Raw material may be charcoal, bituminous coal, wood, coconut shells, olive stones, fruit stones, peat etc.
The most common product forms of activated carbon include:
• extruded (usually in the form of cylindrical pellets)
• broken (granular or broken activated carbon)
• powder (in specified particle sizes)
Apart from our own laboratory test procedures, international testing standards are given high priority, particularly the methods recommended by such bodies as
• ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials),
• AWWA (American Water Works Association) und
• CEFIC (Conseil Européen des Fédérations de l’Industrie Chimique)
Also applicable to the grading of carbons used in water purification are the regulations contained in
• European Standard (DIN EN / CEN Comité Européen de Normalisation) and
• FCC (Food Chemicals Codex IV Edition 1996).
Further technical documents and samples will be provided upon request.